skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BGI Diversity Video Work
Home
About Us
Contact
FAQ
This is a blog devoted to building a BGI Diversity video
Email Broadcast
Posted in Labels:
email
Friday, November 13, 2009
Hey Team,
I have set up the blog to email everyone when something is posted on here. I hope that helps!
Justin
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
music
(3)
video
(3)
graphics
(2)
email
(1)
firefox
(1)
video audio
(1)
workplan
(1)
youtube
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
▼
November
(20)
Credits list
BGI Diversity Questions
BGI Graphics Video - Version one
Quotes
Progress...
KEEP IT MOVIN'!
Time Coding update
Audio Recordings of Vision Statement
Gifford called me...
World Heritage Alliance - Graphic Example
I found a GREAT song...
Tasks and Notes from 11/13
Quicktime Notetaker
FireFox Addin
Email Broadcast
Cirque du Soleil's Norweg
Bang Zoom
I'm here.
test post
First Post
Copyright 2009
BGI Diversity Video Work
. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by
EZwpthemes
.
Bloggerized by
Miss Dothy
0 comments:
Post a Comment