RSS
This is a blog devoted to building a BGI Diversity video

Audio Recordings of Vision Statement


We did not discuss this on the call just now...but I had a thought. Zack-if you have the technology to record people on a phone call, maybe you could circulate the folks who have been recorded, and others to get their voices on the DSJ vision statement. That way we could begin to collect audio for that segment this week. It would be nice to get more male voices
This is my suggested list of folks:
Manan Shukla*
Stan Brown
Caroline James
Shivanthi*
Mona Das*
Jennifer Kue*
Patty Lu*
Gene Lee
Sally Johnson
Aaron Varney
Jinn Brunk
Frances Walker
Patrick Torres
Gabrielle Sims
Mauri*
Kim--is already recorded*
Michelle Depasse*
Justin Tilson
Ryan Brown
Justin Fenwick
Any of us
Anyone else we know with a nice voice?
* video taken

Desiree

1 comments:

ZT said...

This is a pretty interesting idea Desiree. I think it could even work for me to just ask people to leave a message reading the statement. I'm working on getting it so they could use Skype and their headsets to call Google Voice which has much better voicemail audio quality than Skype's.
So, I'm working on this and I think I can get it to work.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 BGI Diversity Video Work. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy